1. Peaberry ltd will supply or replace all non wearing failed parts that are not caused from accidents, damage, water issues, manufacturing problem or misuse for
1 year (12 months) after the date of shipment or proof of the date of machine.
2. Failed parts must be returned to peaberry ltd in a timely manner. lf distributor is located outside the US and shipment of failed parts is more expensive than the
value of return, then photographs of failed parts maybe satisfactory, Peaberry ltd reserves the right to refuse any warranty claims if there is not sufficient proof
that the failure was not caused by misuse or abuse.
3. Peaberry ltd parts warranty applies only to the original Purchaser-User.
4. Distributors will be responsible for all Labor costs during the warranty period on warranty issues. Peaberry ltd expects the distributor to have trained personnel
to handle technical issues and do service work, Peaberry ltd will not reimburse for any charges on Labor.
5. Distributors will not charge travel time or labor hours during normal business hours for warranty repairs and service calls unless prearranged and agreed upon
by distributor, Peaberry ltd and the customer.
6. Peaberry ltd will be available for Tech Support via the phone at No Charge to our Distributors. Distributors should NOT have their customer contact
Peaberry ltd directly; all communication should go through the distributor. Distributor Addendum to the End User Warranty (5-30-2008)
7. Peaberry ltd, lnc warrants to all authorized Distributors that espresso machines are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and
service for the period commencing upon the date of installation (commission) and continuing for 12 months – contingent upon the machine being installed
within 3 months of shipment. To validate the start of the warranty period for any new machine, Peaberry ltd must be notified in writing within 15 days of the
installation. Peaberry ltd requires the following information: the machine’s serial number, installation date, customer name and contact information.
The warranty stat date will be defaulted to date of shipment if Peaberry ltd does of shipment if Peaberry ltd does not receive the installation within the allotted
6 months. Peaberry ltd’s End-User Limited One-Year Non Wearing Parts Warranty
8. Paeberry ltd, lnc and/or your Distributor warrants to the original purchaser that espresso machines are from defects in materials and workmanship under
normal use and service for the period commencing upon date of shipping and continuing for 12 months from the original date of shipment, Peaberry ltd will
make a good faith effort for prompt correction or other adjustment with respect to any non wearing part that proves to be defective within the limited
warranty period. This Limited warranty is conditional upon proper use of the machine by the purchaser.
9. This Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damage from: Animals bite the cord, accident, misuse, abuse, shipping damage, neglect, unusual physical,
electrical or electromechanical stress, unauthorized customer modifications or improper water filtration.
10. Proper water filtration and regular filter changes are a requirement to keep your factory warranty valid and your machine functioning properly. Lt is highly
recommended that you contact a professional specialist in your area and have your water tested to determine the proper filtration system. It is important to
note that many municipalities change that water sources throughout the year, so additional water tests may become necessary. (Please see more details form
Water Standards to keep your warranty valid)
11. Please inform us in case that you relocation or change of ownership of espresso machine. lf not, warrantee program be expired.
12. The warranty does not cover if any equipment / product which has its serial number removed or made illegible and this warranty card is being altered defaced
or erased in any manner whatsoever.
13.Customer will responsible for all of charge cost in case out of warranty period.
1. Any part which is determined to be defective in materials or workmanship should be to Peaberry ltd or to an authorized service location, shipping costs
prepaid, as Peaberry ltd designates. Peaberry ltd may repair or replace the product or part with new or factory refurbished equipment at Peaberry ltd’s sole
discretion. lf the product or be defective and in compliance with the Limited Warranty conditions, the replacement part or product will be returned to the
purchaser with shipping prepaid **.
2. Many jurisdictions have codes and regulations governing sales, construction, installation, and/or use of products for certain purposes, which may vary from
area to area. While Synesso attempts to assure that its products comply’ with such codes, it cannot guarantee compliance and cannot be responsible for how
the product is used or installed.
3. Peaberry ltd’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the product and shall not be held liable for damages that extend beyond the product itself.
Peaberry ltd’s liability of consequential, incidental damages, indirect or direct damages for personal injury, inability to properly use this product, loss of
business profits or interruption to business is expressly disclaimed.